HELLO!

I'm at GombakHouse now. Playing Ragu's computer which is so darn cool. Wide screen and an ultra cool keyboard. Hahah.

Anyway, yesterday was okay. Stupid me forgot my uniform so I had to go back all the way home and rush to CHS. Alhamdullilah that Ayah sent me if not I would be dead by then. Then we had to help with the settings of the hall and then some rehearsals but it was raining so we had to stop. We got this Zone10 cap. Lol. Then the bread came and KSJ had two helpings each. Most of us. For YanRong, it was three. ROFL. We were just too hungry ok.

Then it rained heavily after we changed to full-u. So had to wait. Then it stopped and we had the Presentation. After that was dinner and some videos; performance. Then went home for awhile to change certain stuffs and off to here for sleepover. Didn't slept till 1am-2am. We were waiting for Aniyah to sleep. Hahah.

Okay, continue later. Need to go now. Hahah. Want to go to CDANS for some stuff. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be