Good evening. Lols.
Today 2 bad luck things happened to me.
1. I hurt my finger badly.
2. I can view any blogs of blogger.com.

Fine, so today I had a mild training of home nursing. I was feeling kind of rushed because of the time so I accidentally hurt my finger while I was closing the main door. My right middle finger got stuck while I closed the door. &it still hurts till now. Why must it be the middle finger? Anyway, I had to bear with pain which is now fading(Thank God!).

Went for training and I was the only Sec1 cadet. I told you Sec1s weren't informed. I felt so left out(?) Before there was Aisyah, so at least they somehow tuned in Channel5. But then Aisyah left for prefect meeting so they changed to Channel8. Woah, need to learn Mandarin uh. If not, then I won't understand what the world seniors talked about. I mean, I'll be bored easily in that case.

Then the prefects came back. Amilia too was there. Lols, the seniors thought Nurul was lying to them when she said Amilia came. Had to do transportation. Like duh, I would be the transporter. Most actions were wrong. ):



IGNORE THIS PART!
Watched 'AKT'. Maaaan, the mid part made me so emotional for nothing, it was just Marcel's imagination. But then Marcel turned himself in although Nikko was the one who ran over Karina's father. Karina's mother really angered me. It's like not the driver fault if he ran over Karina's father because in the first place he was driving as per normal. But then the director made a blind boy crossed the streets when Nikko's car was coming. Hello! The boy should have used the traffic light! Gosh! The father was only trying to save the boy but he got ran over. Nikko's is not at fault because there was no sign of him from stopping and it's a sudden thing!

Indonesian drama always never fails to make me so emotional. Lols. They have such cruel characters and blaming those not at fault, stupid cruel idiotic characters!


Erm, tomorrow is HARI RAYA HAJI! Meaning, I would get to see Aniyah again and meet my loved cousins. Hmms, actually I'm not that close to them ehs.
I mean my maternal cousins. They aged from 15 and above. I'm the youngest, you see. &they are so quiet(?) I mean those adults talked among themselves. The teens used to be so close but now that we are older, our interest changed. Last time, we could play all night long with whatever we had. But now, playing is nothing to them. They want to talk but we have different interest. So(?) I don't know.
My paternal cousins are still fine. Thank goodness they are younger, around my age. They are much better to talk to. We can talk about any craps all night long and just enjoy.

So actually, had to clean up the house because grandma is here meaning maternal cousins would come to visit. &know what? The house is in a total mess like we have so many treasures in here. Lols. Mostly all the mess comes from me, I won't deny. Sometime, I just wanted to throw everything out and put them back neatly again. I mean, the shelves are not at the right place. Yeah, we could be a library like this. Full of old textbooks and workbooks. &also those motor accessories, brothers place them everywhere and leave the girls to clean it up. Fair? Not likely.

Ok, YAY! Finally, blogs can be viewed. Happy much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be