Oh! I'm terribly tired right now. Urghs! I really need to sleep but I don't want to sleep. Hehs.

So today, rushed to CHS because we were almost late. Still need to change and it was so stuffy under there. There wasn't any window and there was a whole lot of girl in the underground toilet. Rehearsed 3 times under the scorching hot Sun. JunWei fell out during the 2nd rehearsal. Scared me! He just drop to his knees when we wanted to march out. I thought he fainted but thank God, no.

After that, we celebrated Ma'am AiSuan's birthday. Then we went home, Nurul, Shirin and myself. After all those pain our pitiful legs had to endure, now we couldn't get a seat to rest ourself. Leaning was all we could have. Sad story huh?

Nurul accompanied Shirin to change while I went home. Shirin was taking LRT to her Uncle's house. So there was no reason for me not to go home first with BUS. Heheh.

Okay, need hep for Monday! I mean like what the crap?! I need to attend for NC1`08 training which starts at 10am. Hmms, after that I need to go for BIG3 meeting for the logbook and the time is still not confirmed because of my training. At 2pm, I need to rush for class outing preparation! I don't even think I have enough time! I mean, I'm still not sure what time my training ends. URGHS! I can't ask Jannah to change the time again, it might make her angry. Hopefully it will last till 1pm. I don't think I have enough time!! Okay, YanYing. I'll do my logbook stuff at home then you all can just put the things together. OMG! HELP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be