Know what? I slept for 13 hours! Amazing right? Lols.

The suddenly Kakak said BroWan had a nightmare. I think is about Ayah and it happened at Bukit Panjang. Bad omen. Then I said I dreamt of BroWan fought KakDee. Kakak too had a dream of BroWan and Aniyah. Weird!
I dreamt of you too. D:

Anyway, didn't go anywhere today. It rained heavily. Even Mak skipped her classes. Lols. Meaning nothing happened today. Now pictures.




That guy is so loved by me! Hahah. Fell in love with him since I watched 'Love is Cinta' and currently, you can catch him on Drama serial 'Andai ku Tahu' which is aired on RTM1 every weekdays at 7.30pm.

The story goes like this for now,
Phase1: Marcel(Raffi) found out that he got a brain tumor which gives him cancer. So he sent his brother, Nikko(Irwansyah) overseas quickly so his brother wouldn't know about his conditions. Nikko hates Marcel for this because Nikko fell in love with Karina(Acha) and now he would never get to know her. On the other hand, Karina is Marcel's nurse.

Phase2: Marcel don't want his mother to suffer so he decide to keep his conditions as a secret. But then one day, his mother found out through his result slip without him knowing. Meaning, he thought his mother don't know but actually his mother know. He wanted to stop his chemotherapy but then an accident 'blinded' his mother. Now they thought his mother is blind she's only acting so that Marcel would go for his therapy.

So now, that's all. But he makes me go AAAAAAH! Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be