Today was kind of another hectic day for me.

Went out with Anisah only because other parents' won't want their daughter to go out ):
She cut her hair and we went for our breakfast after that at LJS. I ordered the ultimate fish while Anisah ordered ham(?). Lols. I had a hard time trying to eat that big sandwich. My first attempt only made me look like a fool. So did my second attempt. By the third, I guess you don't need the fork and knife to eat your breakfast. Used the Malay way of eating, which is using your two hands. Okay, only your right but maybe your left can help it a little. Hahah.

We saw KakSasha then. They texted each other and once finished, we went to Popular. I wanted to buy that Animal Farm. Urghs! Out of stock!! So I thought we should go to Jurong Point since it has an ultimately gigantic Popular, and I really wanted to go to it's library. Hehs. But then that Pop guy said Animal Farm only sold in school. )): So I guess I have to buy it in school in the end!

Then dropped at a few face shop for Anisah and we went to the library. Lol. I almost got lost, but yeah, I still got to the library in the end(: Hahah! Then we were looking at the places, Anisah wanted to see the Dance studio and Jamming studio but she didn't dare to open the door. Well, who knows, somebody might be inside and scold you or something right?

Firstly, searched for books on STSRaffles. Found quite a few. Then put it at our place and searched for other books for the homeworks. Then I found a table so we switched places. Lol. Anisah really had so many lists with her. she just couldn't concentrate at first because those girls beside us were making lots of irritating noises such as whispers. Whispers are irritating ok! But then we got back to work. Pitied Anisah because the useful book can't be on loan so she had to copy those important stuff.

Saw Mary, but I think she didn't notice me. But of course, I wasn't letting my hair down, right? Lol. A few noises really made me angry because I was trying to get some peace and those people were like talking ultra loud.

P.S. When you're in a quiet place, your normal talk becomes loud. Your whisper becomes the volume of your normal talk outside. Understand? Never mind, I'm talking crap. CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! See?


Then there was this two teen who went around the library with this big balls with messages on it, I don't know? Save the world or something? It looked like a globe, though. Then I just got bored since I copied all my things and waited for Anisah. She went to the ladies and I just got an idea to try taking pictures of the view. Great idea of mine worked! So I didn't have to go to my cousins' and put on a thick skin face and ask them to on the computer for me just so I can scan TTS! Lol.

Around, 5.30pm, we leaved the building and had to rush, it was pouring, not heavily though. Then there was this mud path, so it was like, the only way was to go up to the cleaner path and it may be slippery. I went up and tried to help Anisah. Lol. It was so funny, at first, we couldn't reach each other so it looked so foolishly stupid. &then with my super genius brain, I thought of a way. Hahah. I'm logical lahh ok. Hahah. I can solve a problem that easy. Lol. Puke all you want! I wanna puke too! :X

Then we went to Kiddy Palace and Toys'R'us. In search for my cute POOH! Hahah. There were plenty but I had no money. But I really think it's wasteful to buy for yourself. Wait for your birthday and hint them on what you want when your birthday is nearing. TIPS~ Hahah, well, just hope people would want to give you that as a present that is.

Then we went home with OCK. Mak called so I panicked. Took MRT and stopped at Bukit Gombak. Really wanted to take 187 actually. But I wanted to accompany Anisah at least on the journey back. Then at Jurong East, there was this man who wanted to get out of the train but then the red man just ignored him because he thought the person was just going 'excuse me'. Not until Anisah and I rescued him. Lol. We just gave that red man a tap at the shoulder. &laughed about it. Then there was these ladies who were talking oh-so-loudly. &her speed was going at the speed of light. She spoke in Mandarin and it was like going "123456789" a thousand times.

Then dropped off at Gombak and went home. A few minutes later, Ayah asked me whether I wanted to go to Acu's house. Wanted to decline at first but despite my tiredness, I still went with him. Meet my cousins and they cut their hair! Except for Izzati that is. I was going ultra crazy over their hair especially Syafiqah's hair. It was so nice to mess up because it was already that messy kind. Hahah.

Went down with them after that to look for my stuff. Lol. Had to squeeze through that aleey of washing machine and washing machine. Believe it or not, I DID IT! Hahah. My butt is small after all! Then bought that favourite sarsi drink. Cousins were so thick skin. Hahah. I was like 'eh, tak suruh kau minum kan?!' translated, 'eh, I didn't ask you to drink it right?!'. Then they would just make that face. That's why I love being oldest. Can just disturb them and sarcastically scold them.

Then we went home. So tired. I want to sleep now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be