Hello!

Today went to the Quintet at 8.20am. Halima and Aishah came super early, at 8am to swim! But then they waited for me. Lol. Changed and went in the water. OMG! FREEZING COLD! Thank god I have these heater surrounding my body called 'babats' or FATS! Hahah. Halima had her teeth shatter. Kudut sangat! or SHE'S TOO THIN!

Then Jannah came down with her uber cute brother, Ilham, her helpful sister, Hidayah, and her KILLER WHALE! Lol. Got Halima and Aishah thrilled to ride on the whale. Hahah. Went out of the pool at 9.35am. Showered and cleaned ourselves. There was this woman who showered from the time I changed at 8.25am till 9.40am. 1 hour and more?! Lol. She frightened Aishah. Hahah. Not literally, mentally.

Aishah and Halima went out to take things at Aishah's and fetched people. While Jannah and I got those things ready. But actually, we didn't do anything much. Waited for people then we went down.

Main things happened at BBQ,
1. The fire was hard to control.
2. It was too windy, blew our things away.
3. They played waterbomb.
4. James and Wesley boiled my blood, especially WESLEY CHAI KAI JIE!
5. PeiWen and XiangRen had their couple honeymoon for free. %^@#$&^^$#@
6. Jamie and Anisah were our chefs!
7. Farah got lost and went around CCK. Pity her.
8. Wesley took Jannah's phone.
9. We gorged the cake we baked because it was too yummy!
10. Jannah got pushed in the water and something happened.
11. Those who worked played 'Spin the Bottle'.
12. Jamie kissed Anisah and Shazlin on the lips.
13. Jamie and Halima spoiled my camera for awhile.
14. Cleaned up.

Erm, then Aishah, Halima, Anisah and me stayed to crap. Wanted to discuss about the classT but their minds got disgusting. Lol. Played UNO and I just got really tired because I only slept at 8am and woke up at 2am, couldn't sleep again. BUKAN JIWANG OK! Took photos. Must wait for Halima to upload them.

Really tired. Photos tomorrow? Or Thursday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be