Hello!

Corp training today. Footdrills and more footdrills. At first it was all Sec1s but then later, SirCS asked the Sec3 guys to join us. So they stood in the middle. TooCW stood in front of me, he's darn tall! Didn't realise it always until he was in front of me and I was speechless. Lol.

Then we had CPR. CK's face really turned red like beetroot. Nurul kept on kissing that dummy. If dummy was a human, he would be such a lucky homo. Male and Female cadets *kissed* him like what. But then, saliva all over. Yeap, disgusting. So we had to use this plastic. Darn irritating, kept coming out and make it hard for us to do ventilations. YZ and HL so funny. The way HL talk can make me laugh. Lols. &yeah, I cna't help but to laugh(but to be controlled) whenever Sir ask us something like "Do you want to be punished?!" then HL's voice could be heard the loudest.

Then we had FDC. I sucked the hell out! Wrong thrice! Need to buck up! HMPFS! Seniors, HELP! I don't feel so good. I did the worst during FDC. Goodness!

Ok. Over uhh. I want to play with Aniyah now! She's here<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be