Hello!
Today was alright.
We did baking and all.
It was great, almost.

Anyways, ran early in the morning.
I didn't take the bus with Ami and saw her walking in the end.
I tried to catch her but she was duper fast!
I eventually did in the end.
Oh my, wasn't it tiring..

Then assembled.
Some chaos and all.
Separated into our Maths Trail group.
After a few minutes of briefing, we went to our stations.

First station was *ermmmm* Questionnaire(?)
They gave us 20 questions and we had to guess it.
I couldn't see the screen and therefore wasn't that enthusiastic.
Some questions were just "what the heck?".
Only managed to solve one question.
Actually two but my calculation was just too slow.
Hehehs.

Then had our recess.
What happened during recess?
I can't remember much.
Oh yeahhhh, Nurul and her craps.
Of course.

Assembled at the foyer.
Headed for Limbang Park after that.
Hahah, so paiseh can? I actually skipped and looked foolish!
The first one was counting of parallel lines.
How easy but explaining made me looked stupid.

Next was the tree.
Asked Jayne to settle that.
I don't even understand how it was supposed to be done.

Then we had the playground.
It was interesting that I just read almost everything.
So much crap can?
Haizzz.

Then the prism question.
Then we assembled back.
Back to school for PRICE IS RIGHT.

Drank and waited.
At last, in the air-con!
Played tangrams.
We eventually won and became the "champion group"!
&we had to shop.
Lols.

The first badge went over budget.
So the second badge went lower than budget.
&the last badge went lower than budget too.
We had $193/$200.
2F had $200.--/$200.
2F won, gosh.

Not being a sore loser but if in real life,
you can't go over budget even if it's a few cents.
Haaaaaa.

We were released after.
Headed for lunch with Ami, Fai, Nunu, 10 and Jayne.
Nunu was crapping at the bus stop.
Lols.
&the retribution.



Saw the WAH and Jamie thus headed for lunch together, different table.



After that, we tried to get to Narnia again!
We got so close, yet so far.
Scary, duhhh.

Then met Shaz and went to BG.
Were looking out for the JAA but couldn't find them.
&the LJS wanted to come too. Uhhhhs.

After every girl came, went to Bro's house.
Everything was ready for us, thanks KakWiyah!
It started out like urmmm, normal?
We just got the recipe from KakWiyah, and then the directions.
Cool, we all did it.


Then JAA fetched BFR and the LJS pranked us.
I almost wanted to strangle them
when they said they were at YT but sms-ed Ami that they were at BG already.


After the JAA and BFR came up, Ami and I went down
for ingredients.
Bought Rainbow ice-cream!
Mannnnn, how I missed it.



Then the LJS finally came.
&brought the guitar and violin along.
Bro said he would like to "tune" the guitar.
He just wanted to play it.
Nice song played, forgot the title.

Our cookies were scrumptious!
Hehehs, that's the first batter.
I mean because of some things happened.
We couldn't continue.
Pushing it into another date.
I'm getting embarassed.

Watched a bit of Superhero Movie.
Then helped in the kitchen.
Ran around, not literally.
Pissed here and there.
Then packed and cleaned the house.
After that, on a sad note,
we went home.

I mean, most were tired or something.
Just felt so lonely ):


You! You, reading this?
Come on, cheer up!
Or at least tell us what or why are feeling that way.
Don't keep on saying "NOTHING."
I know your nothing means something.
Just say it out!
It won't hurt us, or me at least.
Unless it's personal, sorry then.
Just don't bottle it up, maybe we can help.
You know what you've said to me?
Apply it to yourself then.
It just scares me when your mood is different.
You know, who you are..

&YOUU! Yes, you that one!
Don't keep on crying.
I can't say it's bad for your health because I don't know.
Ermmm, yeah, you must tell yourself
positive things okay?
I mean crying only soothes and does nothing else.
Just to lullaby you to sleep, that's all.
Trust me, it just happened yesterday night.

++You! Yeahhh, you!
Talk more and don't be sad always.
I mean, it's just for awhile.
If you aren't happy, just switch with me.
I'll be fine still.



Rani and Basy said that I don't look different when I'm frustrated.
Trust me, I don't show.
I just don't want everything to be all moody when one is frustrated.
Believe me, once a person in the group is moody,
the whole group will mood away together.
That sucks, seriously.
So be happy, don't show your sad mood.

Thus, if I'm moody, slap me.
Hahah, I will change back.
I'm that easy. Lols.

&credits to Amirah for the photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be