Two days without a post.
Hahah.
So unlike me? Right?
Well, I still have them in my head.
Good memories, lols.

On Tuesday, went to school with Ami.
Hahah, even though it's school holidays, we still meet in the bus.
Fate? Hahah.

We had English Oral.
Did a few admin stuff.
Like surrender our handphones,
Check for attendance,
and staying in the holding room.
Sat with YF.
He did a few tests with Ami,
while fai and me just practiced on our own.

Then around, I don't know what time,
we were asked to wait for our turn.
Sat and people were going ... to the picture given.
I don't even know what traditional game is that.
I just said hop-skotch(?)
Oh yeah, my examiner was MS FAZLIN!
-drop deadddddd-

So how should I say this?
I don't know, I think I did alright.
My marks maybe low.
She scared me and I'm so freaked out right now?
I answered the question but she said I didn't.
*Don't tell me I'm going to flunk it!*
After the third time, she either understood it or just gave up on me.
Haizz.

I'm so not going to brood over that.
Totally, it's all over.
I won't go ___ because of this.


Anyway, after the oral, went to Macs.
Atq, Nisa, Jnh and Nurul.
Then slacked, waited till lunch time.
Then Jnh and Nurul went home.
After waiting for Nisa to finish her Maths homework,
we went to Lot 1, to search for song and library to slack.

Yeah, had fun. Such a laugh.
Then saw Ilham, Atq was going ~.
There was also another cute boy in the library.
Hahah, tried to take picture of him.

Then around 5+, headed back home.
Decided not to go to Goodview.
Went to 13th level instead.
The sky was azure, calming.

Slept at 8!





Yesterday, had a Malay heritage trip in the morning.
I was so pissed off in the morning.
I mean, I'm just passing message and everybody goes against it.
Like who wouldn't be pissed right?
Especially when ...
Oh never mind, so I said to revert back, quite harsh though.
&everybody was going "MARAH NAMPAK?"
MANNNNNNN!
So anyway, only Jnh asked me not to be angry.
Hahah, thanks.
Not like this person, like what-to-the-ever!

So met Ami in bus again.
Met with Nisa, Farah and Atq in the interchange.
Walked to school together.
Forgot what happened.

Reached school and the first thing to piss me off.
ARGHHHHHHHHH!
I HATE YOUUUUUU!

I feel so miserable can?
Hahah, thanks Ami for listening.

Then skipskipskip.
In the bus, second thing to piss me off.
Yeah, it just pissed me off.
URGHS!

Then we reached there, skipskipskip.
Girls played traditional games first.
Boys did silat.
20 minutes later, changed over.
Did opening, monkey, eagle and tiger silat.
Hahah, special can? Lols.

Then we went in the museum.
Yadayadayada.
The Amir hit his head.
Darn funny! *BOOM!*
After that was our lunch.
Delicious, empty to full.










Back to school, yes.
After that, went to Jurong.
Raining heavily still want to swim eh?
Hahah.

So met up with Kakak and her tuition kid.
Can't get in, it was raining heavily with thunder and lightning.
Waited, walked and changed.
Got in at last!

Enjoyed myself!
Went in the lazy river, wave pool and slide.
Alright, I'm a faint-hearted for this since my previous experience.
I only tried the slide once; the short one.
Pathetic? I don't think so.
Later I drown how? Hahah.

Then played in the wave pool.
Lie the old times with Kakak.
Used to play things underwater.
&yeah, Kakak is a molester in water!
BEWARE!

Yes, I've been molested by her.
Not like it's new or something
but it's the most recent.
So yeahhh.

&then played crocodile in the playground pool.
The water is really cold!
From the warm of lazy pool to the freezing playground pool.
Woah!

Went off at 5.30pm.
Changed and ate at KFC.
After that headed off to Bro's.
Hahah, pizza and mee hoon right after!
Played with Aniyah who seemed to be hyper today.
Really, seriously and unforgettably cute too!
Ehh, she can take her own chips and eat pizza.
For a one year old, I think it's amazing.
Hahah.

Watched Bongkar, borrowed a few cds.
Home by cab at 9.30pm.
By then, we were both tired.
We just sat at each side of the cab.
The big gap and the silence.
Hahah, we weren't fighting, just tired.




Today was such a tiring day.
In the morning, was quite late for Maths I.P.
Walked and Atq and Nisa waited for me.
Hahah, how sweet. Lols.

In class, sat with YiLing.
I love her can, she's like super nice to me.
Then we had to do these punishment.
Some people took advantages lahh, hahah.
&YiLing pulled my chair back and I almost wanted to sit down.
Imagine me at the back, &suddenly my butt touches the ground hard.
Super paiseh if that were to take place.
See how alert I am? Hahah.

Then after that, I thought of sending YiLing home.
Didn't, she went home without me.
So the Jazz, StreetDance and Guitar went to Macs.
Ate Hotcakes, how I missed it.
Gave my toy(HappyMeal) to FARAH DIANA BINTE AFANDI.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!
Hahah, then waited for time to pass.
Just waited and waited.
Then walked back to school and watched the Sec1s, RiangRia day camp.
They were doing silat, and we used to do silk painting, poetry and drama.



Then we went to the hall.
Talked about attire first.
Oh yay! BRIGHT GREEN is in the list!
So is Pink, Blue and Orange.
Wonder why Yellow is not in the list.

Then we practiced.
First was hectic because some forgot their steps.
Then we had a second one.
Added new steps.

Then the Badminton boys came in.
Took our fans away and I was perspiring so much!
I was so exhausted, so was others.
Then after moved to Parade Square.
I try and the floor was rough.
I think they'll put canvas sheet as suggested.
We have to roll and do bridge and kneel.
How painful if it's that ground we're doing on.

After that, went to 7-11 with Ami.
Wanted ice-cream but it was ...
In the end bought drinks and chocolate.
All the way, we talked about THE DAY!
Hahah, too excited.

Yeah and slept right after prayers at home.
.___________.


OMA, long isn't it?
With photos and all.
&I'm wondering when to have class outing.
Everybody is busy this June.
Band, Dance, PA, SJAB, ... and Family things.


That wasn't me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be