HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
To all mothers especially FATIMAH BINTE MAKALI :D

[She's the one at the end.]

Today was such a blast(the other way around).
Madrasah was great.
We got front row seats because of punctuality!
It was awesome, I'm not kidding. Totally.
Hanisah flirted with Uztaz.
Then Rina kept disturbing Hanisah because she
was so obsessed with A.
Lols.


You're the reason for my held back tears all along.
It's all because of you, you and you!


I wonder will my life always be like this?
One minute I'm happy, and the other, I feel like hurting.
My mind will always question to where no answer is given.
Sometimes, what I see is obvious but I'll try to make it oblivious.
I'm always hoping things will get better.
It doesn't seem to be coming any sooner.



Eating ice-cream. Yummmmmy!

I MISS EVERYONE!
because I've feel like I'm in my own world.
I've never get a chance to communicate like before.
How sad?



&Of course, I've waited for the day long enough.
I can't wait for Tuesday.
Hopefully everybody's mood will be alright. Maybe hyper.
Yes. I'm wishing for the best Tuesday everrr!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be