It's a great Friday today, I swear.
You know, it's really extraordinary today.
Alright, I'll tell you what I meant,
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED...
I hope it won't bore you readers((:

So I woke up at 5am today!
It means that I finally get to pray the night prayer today :S
Thus, exited the house around 6.20am and took 985.
Came to school earlier than usual!
Walked with ShiYing in silence.
At least I had a friend to walk with((:

Then had a short study with Rani and Nurul.
Basyirah came and soon, Amirah too.
Then the "deperado" thing happened!
Lols, seriously that guy was darn bloody desperate.

Nurul kept making laugh with her confused with the whole situation
but still talked as if she understood the whole thing.
Lmao. Never mind, I don't think you'll understand

After flag raising, something amazing happened.
It really left me in awe.
For the first time in my life, I saw it right in front of my eyes.
Okay, I sounded so jakun but it was really such a sight
The black clouds covering the white ones.
It seemed so scary that slowly, they skies turned grey in sections.
If only somebody took a photo of it...
OMA!

After that we headed back to class for MATHS!
&YiLing told me that she had forgotten to bring the most important thing,
CALCULATOR!
We tried our luck by going to all the 4 levels in school.
You never know, by chance somebody might just have a calculator to lend
but sadly, none of them have it )):
Returned back to class feeling all sorry for YiLing.

The paper was easy I guess.
I hope I'm right.
You know, no careless mistake or wrong formula.
:D

Amazing and proud of YiLing!
She managed to finish most of the paper.
Aren't we glad to learn how to calculate things without
the use of calculators in Primary schools now?

After that stayed back for awhile in thoughts
of Literature I.P. with MsTang.
So we waited for phonecall and toilet visit before meeting her.
Sadly, she's only free after 1pm.

So we went to Lot1 Macs to "study".
It was more of slacking than studying.
I had so much fun laughing.
I even saw HILMI & FIRDAUS!
My, haven't they changed?
Then it started with Atq and the tissues.
&the drawings.
&the teasing.
&the hang-men.
&the crazy stuffs.
Thus the result of it was rubbish.
Lols.
&one freaky girl sat behind me and gave Anisah weird looks.
GOSH!

After we got so bored at Macs, Jnh decided to go to Popular.
I had so much fun from laughing!
Anisah was searching for a card.
Meanwhile, Atq was getting sentimental with those words on the cards.
Maryam saw me.
That's freaky to see her in a mall.
It took almost an hour in the Popular
and we saw somebody shaking her way.
LLLLOLLLS!

They didn't want to go home yet so we studied in the Library.
Jnh and Atq were acting like childish teenagers.
Rina saw me and said Anisah looked like Shereen.
Hahahah, they are so different.
An auntie gave signs of farting while she bends to look for a book(?)
Rofl.
Accompanied Anisah to search for books.
Noted on Literature a little.
Laughed some more.

Then we went to browse for bags.
They did compare and contrast on their calves.
We all followed Jnh to checked out level 4,
which she immediately made a turn back for level 3
and tried to turn for level 4 again but wasn't brave enough to do.

Subhanallah.

At last, we headed for the bus interchange.
Statue of raffles in green?
I missed my bus and was going darnnnn!
It took a few minutes for the next bus.
&guess what?
The screen of the MP3 cracked hard!
due to unknown?

Need to call MsTang.
Why isn't she not answering my call?

&woah, isn't this a long post.
Took me from 7pm till 9.30pm.
GOODNESS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be