I'm some kind of frustrated now.
I think I'll vent my anger here, so don't read alright?

I mean it, DON'T READ!

Ermmm, well, if you don't want to.
I blog this from the bottom of my heart.
If I ever hurt you, sorry eh.
I'm just really frustrated right now.

URGHSSSSSSSS!

3 things made me frustrated!

#1. HIM! I don't mean him as in him but him as in HIM!
Yes, I'm sure most know HIM! Urghs!
Stop being such an ass can?
First you did things to hurt other.
Who do you think you are? Some kind of highly person?
You hurt others and think you can get her easily?
Puh-lease!
Second, can you suggest and let me decide first?
&I'm supposed to be in-charge.
Stop taking my position, please?
I'm the one in-charge, that means that!
Can't you even get that in your head?!
Yes, I'm being an ego ass with these things.
Get that in your head!


#2. HER! Yes, her!
She can just make me cry easily.
From the day I knew how to think till now!
She will never stop being that sword that pricked my heart!
I'm hurt. Deeply hurt.
Can you just stop saying the smallest, littlest thing to her?
I trusted you so much to keep your mouth shut.
Prevent me from getting scolded.
So much for trusting you.
I don't know if I can trust you again.
I think I have to, I'll try to.

#3. So much of being a student of "H.I."
Such a sore loser lahh you girls.
Giving us the stares because we got a draw?
&that mad man! Whatever to you.
Pointing to us because your team draw with us?
H-A-H-A.
So much for giving a speech to your team.
What was that for if you treat us like this?
Hello! Just because you're the Champion Girls team
doesn't mean you're the best.
We still got a draw with you, which means we're fair.
Hahahhahahahah!
I can so laugh at you now.
&my team can laugh at you too.
Sore losers.








Ohk, IGNORE, I SAID, IGNORE THAT TOP PART!
Soccer competition of Zone 10 was great today.
Kranji Guys team got a nil for all.
Yeah! First from the bottom.
Hey, look at the brighter side eh.
Even Zombie got a yellow card at the last round and could still laugh.
Lols.

Girls team got draws for the first two matches
versus Gan Eng Seng and Holy Innocent.
Then our last match was a 1-0.
We scored versus Damai!
Hahah. Nope, Damai won us.
So we were the third leading out of the four.
Hahah. Brighter side of life.
&YanRong was so funny.
She made us laugh in the HI game.
Lols.
All the main team members,
Laura, Aisyah, Nurul, Margaret and YanRong,
did very well.
We, reserve get a chance to slack.
Main reason, the team is really good.

So three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for Kranji★
Hip hip, HOORAY!
Hip hip, HOORAY!
Hip hip, HOORAY!



After that, while waiting for the Prize presentation,
Kranji played dodge ball!
Super fun alright, only one injury.
Hahah, pity Joel.





&Thanks Ami for your "LEKS".
&Thanks Atq for your "MAGIC".

Got to go now.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be