Wanted to start this post earlier
but got held up with blog-hopping and smses.

So what do we have today?
I was late for the third time.
I could have been early if I wasn't going, "I need to find pencil case!"
I think I left it at madrasah yesterday. Oh no!
It could be in my bag and I just have to check it again.
Alright, I hope so.

Then we got our papers.
I was happy and disappointed at some subjects.

During recess, Shazlin made me laugh.
Hahahahah.
She slided the coins and and didn't realize the gap between the tables.
So all the coins she slided, dropped!
Lols.

Hmmmm, I even wanted to go to North Pole so much with YiLing.
We kept asking the penguin of the Polar Express to wait for us.
I think the penguin got pissed off by us that he decided to leave us.
I hope he comes back at midnight, I really want to go play with the penguins.

Penguins are my latest obsession!
They are so cute.
Especially the one in the news,
where it has a jacket because of the furs.
How cute is that?
If only penguin can be a pet.


Then we had English.
It was about ORAL!
Alright, things that cheered me up.
Hahahaha, looking 'handsome' with the "THought"
Then had tongue-twister.
Matthew and YiLing had such a great time.
~_~

Malay was next.
Uh huh.
Then we got back Literature.
Great..

JieTing was sent to the hospital.
Read her blog, it was scary.
It even scared SOMEBODY, she won't even look.


Then I went for detention with Lydia.
3.30pm, we were released and decided to wait for Shirin.

Aisyah called me an extra, what the ___.
Fine, but I still paid attention in her class.
Lols. I passed her "test".
Ain't I good?

After they were done, which was 6+pm,
Went home with Shirin.
So hungry can?
Lols.



I can't wait for tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be