She hurts me deep.
She could get whatever she wanted. I couldn't.
Jealousy works really well on me.
Oh my!


I still can't get over him.
For a gazillion times, I tried to.
I just failed at it. How pathetic.
He just have a certain spell and it's hard for me.
Gosh!


She is being so biased.
It's freaking obvious that she is being biased.
It hurts me real deep.
I don't need to slash, her cut is deep.
I still love her though, and her too.
Because we are family.


I miss them.
I wonder where have they gone to.
I wonder more, where have I gone to?
It's not their fault that I'm not talking that much anymore.
Why would it ever be their fault?
It will always be mine.
I miss them. I'm sorry for muting.


What is wrong with me?
I'm getting so unlike me.
I hate to feel like this.
Urghs, adding the emotions of the results.
I will be such a disaster.
People mood will go even lower because of me ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be