I always thought it's over.
I won for good.
But wait, hold on a minute.
So there I stood.
You came back to ignore me once again.
I was crushed as I walked through the rain.
Never would I thought this could happen again.
I was wrong for it took place everytime I gain.
I almost won but there you are again.
I hate you!


Today's training was a slack.
It's one day before FAC and it was only focussed on the competing team.
As usual, I was a casualty.
Today my partner was none other than my YOUNG SENIOR.
Also known as HAHA or better known as SiYing.
We were under CK.

So I was a sprinter and I dislocated my right knee.
SiYing got heat exhaustion.

First team was Aisyah's.
I let them straighten my leg as I didn't know.
The next team was Amelia's.
JieTing kept screaming "MA`AM, THE PAIN IS INEVITABLE!"
So I let her straighten my leg too.
Then it was Christine's and they didn't force to straighten my leg.
Good, because I would have to scream "OUCH OUCH OUCH"
Last was SokTing's group.
They were good, first thing was to be put under shelter.
Hahah.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be Huhu.
SiYing made this HAHIHOHU.
Siying is HAHA.
Alexis is HOHO.
Valerie is HIHI.
&I am HUHU!

Yeah. Huhuhuhuhuhu.
Oh, Pikachu game was fun!
Lols.

&YOUNG SENIOR, DON'T EMO ALRIGHT?
Hahah, I slap you with ikachu's wings or tail later!
Oh yes, tomorrow if you emo, I'll do that!
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!


&yes, after training,
I went home and changed.
Mak reluctantly let me out.
So I went to CDANS!

Wanted to be extra lah can?
Hahah, seriously.
I have photos of them but not going to post today.

Tomorrow is FAC!
Good luck to all competing group!
Yeahhhhh! Must get 1st alright?!
KSJ KSJ ALL THE WAY((:

%got to shine my boots
%got to shine my buckle
%got to iron my uniform
%got to sleep early
$got to bring MONEYYYY tomorrow.
Hahah, that is so lame :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be