The weather seems so random lately.
Like one minute, it's really hot.
Another minute, it's raining, windy and hot.
Another minute, it's raining and hot.
Another minute, it's raining.
Now, it's raining heavily.
I don't know what's happening.

Had Madrasah just now.
Only a few came, it was so quiet.
Hanisah was getting so sleepy that she took my hand to sleep on.
Hahah, I did whatever she wanted me to.
Like lending my shoulder for her to lie on,
and letting her rest on my hand.
Sweet right? Hahah, self praise only..

Then I went blog-hopping.
Almost every blog was going in depressed mood.
)):

What happened to the world?
Is the hot weather to be blame?
Is the stress of the holiday to be blame?
Is the life to be blame?
Or maybe it's just us?

I've never appreciated my life.
I'm always sad or angry at my life.
I seldom say thanks, or apologise for my mistakes.
That is really ignorant of me, I apologise a million times.

Yesterday, somebody made me realised how special the world is.
I'm not the only one suffering.
How tortured I felt is minor.
It's not as bad as others.
I am thankful for that.

I live in a world filled with wonderful people.
All the joy, smiles and even sadness, we share together.
I'm glad to have people to be by my side.
I really appreciate the presence of all the wonderful people in my life.

I really wish to thank you.
Thank you for giving me joy in this life.
We won't live forever.
Why not, enjoy it?
Life is beautiful, only you can change it.
It's either you want life to be beautiful,
or life to be a big mistake.
It's your choice.
Just think of it.

Life may be full of ups and down.
That is just part and parcel of life.
It happens to everybody too, it will change gradually.
Only if you believe, you can change it.
You only can count on yourself to be happy.
Others can only make you happier or sadden you.
Don't let them hurt you,
show them you are worthy of being somebody in their life.
Show to them, how regretful is it to hurt you.
Only you can make the choice.
Either you do or you don't.
Either you reply or you ignore.
Either you want make people happy or hurt.
It all depends on you.

My last word,
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE YOU'RE IN IT!




*EHEMEHEM*
I'm done with my speech. Thank you!
*Take a bow*









:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be