TODAY WAS GREATTTTT!
Only that Nurul was absent ):
Oh, what she missed.

School was as per normal.
I took the later bus, without Ami D:
Only one great thing that got me smiling.
Hahah, I walked behind IZMMMMMMM @ 7.12am!
He seriously looks like Idris from the back lahh.
Back view was so much better.
No offence eh.

Then assembly, went for SJAB meeting.
There was a BEE in the SJ room.
I mean the real one.
Assembled back.
Took the PINK bus.

AMI GOT A NEW PHONE!
Jealous much, yeah.
Then we listened to songs after much waiting.
Hahah. &I opened the bag of chips too late :X

First I was going "WAHHHHH!"
I've never been there before so jakun a bit can?
Had talks by Chris Chua and Nick Tan.
About impressions and manners.
Most made us laugh.
I mean, they were hilarious!

After that was our free 4-course meal!
That's the part Nurul missed.







Quite yummy and I was full.
&I clumsily spilled some milk on the table.
It wasn't my fault anyway, I was just trying to pour.
The thing just happen by natural, so,
ACT BLURRRRR ((:

&yayyyy! I have a photo of ____.
Lols. Random.

After that was back to school.
Atq gave me the silent treatment.
Hahahaha, don't want to talk to me, fine.

After that went to Lot 1.
Followed Ami, Fai and Jayne buy a few stuffs.
After that they went home and followed
Atq, Jnh and Nisa to the library.
So crowded(?)

Sat at the Children's Section.
Played with straws.
YAY! Congrats to Nisa for finally getting it!
Slacked after that.
Played with camera and laughed to Atq's craps.
Jnh was engrossed with the book and Nisa was listening to radio.
Then after that librarian asked us not to block and stuff.

Talked with Jnh and Atq since Nisa was so into APO?
Rated from Sec 1 to Sec 4.
After we were done, went home.

Now Photos!








I'M DONE!
You are gone! Gone! Gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be