2nd post and Mak is angry.

I know why and I feel guilty.
You see, I spent all day long surfing the net.
The only time I'm not surfing the net,
is when the connection is down or I'm watching the telly.
That's rare anyway.

Plus, I've realised that I have yet to
talk to Mak or Kakak without a fight after that.
Rather, me shouting. Not a fight.
It's my fault, I can't control my temper.
That's why I spent my time with computer or telly or just sleep.
How boring.

I always take my time to go home.
I always wish activities after school with friends could be longer.
I always feel better with friends.
I always come home early and sleep or surf the net.
I'm rebellious and now I'm lonely.
Hahah, I feel like crying.

I know why I feel like crying.
I feel like crying because I was neglected.
I feel like crying because I'm not close with my family anymore.
I feel like crying because I'm starting to hate myself.
I feel like crying because I've regretted doing things I don't mean to.
I just feel like crying but I'm not.
Why?

I'M STRONG!
Wth. Such a bad answer and self-praise, but seriously I don't know why.




Alright, exit of nemoooo world.
Ehs, remember? Half emo but WanYi wrote the 'h-emo like n-emo.
I was the nemo club president after that.
Atq was Pin-o-chio and WanYi was W&P.
How cute were we? Lols.


I was out with Mak, Kakak, Bro and KakWiyah.
We all went to IKEA to buy stuffs for Kakak's room.
Took 188 and ohhhh.
Nothing happened, just nothing.

Then over there, met up with Bro and KakWiyah.
Bro made lame jokes.
Kakak was being so choosy.
I was getting dizzy!

Then after choosing and browsing,
being so lonely and helpful,
pissed off by the littlest things,
we finally went to the cashier.

After paid and all,
went across IKEA to eat.
Now I know why Kakak wanted us to follow.
She had to go for her tutor work after that,
so we need to carry her stuff back home.
=_=!!

No wonder they really wanted me to follow.
If not, I don't think they care if I'm there or not.

Chocolate Indulgence was the superbbb(:
So was our real lunch.
Whatever alright, I'll act like I don't care.
So, hahahahahahaha(:

Then went to the basement of IKEA.
Scary can? Seriously, it was so eerie.
Then we were on our way home.
Managed to catch 197 but it was quite packed.
Alighted at the stop to take 188.

Saw this lady with the phone I wanted.
Gosh, I was staring at the phone, with jealousy.
She took 188 too and alighted a few stops before mine.
I still had my eyes on her phone.
Lols.


&I've thought of class outing.
Maybe, it may work, hopefully.
We'll have a movie date for Chronicles of Narnia.
Since Shirin and Nurul told me that they want to watch it.
Unless some disagree or what, it will be put to further discussion.
Maybe one of those days after we have lessons.
It will be released on 29 May.

I have other movies I think I want to watch,
Prom Night which is a thriller, released on 5 June.
Penelope released on 5 June, a comedy about being "cursed".
&It's A BoyGirl Thing released on 5 June too, about switching bodies.

So yeahhh, hope we'll have a class outing this June.
&maybe laser quest too?
I mean at CDANS, $2-$3.50 for 10 minutes.
If you want for an hour, booking of $15 is needed.
Information.

If not, bowling or Escape Theme Park or Wild Wild Wet?
I don't know. Have to check dates.
I mean, we have some busy people in class right?
:DDDD

Look at the homeworks, ahhhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be