Ami and Jnh was absent today.
Huuuuhs.
I was quite surprised and missing them.

Today was a total slack as usual.
Free periods and only Maths.
Which was when I slept because she was going through Paper 1.
Nak kena sepak budak ni!
Hehehs.

Oh yeah, I was fasting today.
It was so hot and had to bear with it.
Stomach growled a few times.
In the end, I slept once home.
& BREAK FAST!

What else to say?
Other than Nisa's hardworking attitude,
people taking straws from me without permission,
Never put a packet of straws on the table because they will just come up and take and when you asked, they'll think for fun is nothing.
Atq and her pondan talk make me euwws,
Nurul was quiet for today,
Mr Tan made girls melt,
The class was really noisy with songs and guitars,
Ms Thng's class was too dry.

Yeah, that's about it.
Boring much?
Then after lunch, had that KOTO test.
Failed the first test.
Passed the second test(((:
It was the same test and we were given time to study after the first test.
Hehehs.

Heard from SirK that we'll be having Home Nursing test.
URGHS!
I hate home nursing!
We have to be so careful and all.
&I'm not that kind of careful person,
I'm clumsy, super clumsy!
Anyway, thanks for the info.
Now I have to study for two things!










IGNORE THIS PART PLEASE!

Broken heart, used to be a piece.
I never thought it will ever be like this.
Should I smile the next time we meet?
Or maybe, I should just turn away and never greet.


I don't know, I'm just being pretentious.
Know what? Maybe I must try really, super, duper hard!

"And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, just let me go, let me go"

Maybe I should just go for these words.
Yes, let go.

Get that? I will do it then!

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cos' talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be