Ohhh, I could just cry reading all the
lovey-dovey posts from other blogs.
LOL!

Alright, no. That was just 'being random'.
Anyways, like the changes here?
It's really dark and not so green anymore.
Hahah, this will be temporary till
I'm eager and hardworking enough for a new skin.
Bila sahaja eh?

Anyways, went to school today for extra lesson with Ms Tang.
It was Jnh's idea and I just wanted to follow.
Hahah. How cute of Atq and Jnh tried to hide.
So darn funny!

Then we waited for Ami before heading to level 2.
First thing Ms Tang asked was "Why are you in you SJ skirt?"
Goshhh! It that a problem?
I just stammered a little and continued.
So we sat and Ami kept shaking and shaking.
Hahah, so irritated by the vibrations you know..
Then after a few questions by Jnh, played with bubbles.
A few more questions and we were done.

Had to help Ms Tang return the literature assignments
to those we know where their stay.
First we headed for SweetTalk,
since it was such a hot day.
Then we went to SUFYAN HAQIM MOHD RAMDHAN's house.

We were somehow stuck.
We didn't know what block he lived in.
Tried to text him but it took too long.
Decided to call him but it was rejected.
Tried to call again an again it was rejected.
Tried to call again and again but all my calls were rejected!
MY! Who wouldn't get pissed when we trying to hurry.
THANK YOU! Somebody finally gave us hints.
&OMA! Somebody was there :DDDD

Alhamdulillah, we chose the right block.
First person we saw was his brother, gosh!
Then gave him his paper and went to the next house.
Hahah, explanations were clear. Now I understand, 'The Silent One'.

Then next house was Fairuz Nabilah Muzafar's.
We were quite lost but thanks to Jnh and Atq,
we reached her house in the end.

Jnh wanted to go home so sayonara.
Atq too and she was like making up her mind.
Lols. Why would I be angry?
I just said, "Nak balik, balik ah"
[translated: if you want to go home, go home.]
&she said I was angry(?)
Ami was out of words and so they thought I was angry.
=_=?

Adiós to Atq and Ami followed me
to Shirin Zahra Mohammod's house.
She wasn't home but, YAY!, her mom was.
So on the way down, I got confused
with the 5th floor and the ground floor.
I was so shocked to have a lady walking in when I was on my way down.
Maybe she wonder "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS GIRL DOING?"
So paiseh, I almost pushed her.

Took the bus 300 back to interchange.
Au revoir Ami, and I continued on for Nur Hafizah Haron's.
Actually with Rani but she was busy so I keep her paper.
Hafizah didn't reply my messages.
Who knew, she was in KL at that time.
I didn't want to feel wasted taking the LRT.
Thus, I went to her home and slide the paper in.

By the time I walked back to the LRT,
I was on the verge of sleeping.
Add on with the hot weather, OMA!
In the LRT, since it was air-conditioned...
I SLEPT!
At least I woke up at the right time.

Bought food for home.
At least Nurul didn't mind with getting her papers on Monday.
I was really exhausted but amazingly I didn't sleep in the bus.

&I was so amazed and happy and started singing "Fall For You"
&that song just made my heart smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be