Hello!
Today is so called 'LAST DAY OF SEMESTER 1'
Yeah, but we still need to visit the school during the holidays.
YAY FOR JAZZ(((:

So Ayah and Pakcik took me to school today.
MPV :D
Ayah's family going to Melacca to settle some stuffs.
So yeah, I missed my bus anyway.
I could see Ami from the car window. Lols.
It was so cool alright.
I felt so honoured(:

Then walked to school, reached at 6.50am.
I was early! Hahah.
Waited for Ami, slacked with Nurul and Halima.
Usual morning stuff, toilet and chatted with Rabasyinira.
&yadayadayada...

Atq came late so she sat at the back ):
Then Farah went to ceramah.
Reading session, did star instead.

Back to class for English.
Lots of points and tips for oral.
Scary! I think I want MsNat again.
Although she gave me a low mark, but oh well.

After that was our slack time.
Straws and straws and straws.
Ami, Nurul and I disturbed Shirin. Hahah.
Played taitee, however that's spelled.

Recess was normal.
I bought a drink and I hate the outcome of shakes.
I mean for a drink.
All I can taste is bubble, not the drink D:
&really weird dreams, LOLS!
Plus, Syiqy was so cute!
Hahaha. &that PL!
Lmao!

Back to class, played Taitee.
Then played Blackjack.
After, we had Maths.
Sat with Conan, for Linear Inequalities.
He's fast.

Two periods of Maths, slacked with the guitarians.
Atq played Fall For You and Jnh played When you're Gone(?)
Love it, haizzzz.
Then Ratna came and everybody was rushing back to their seat.
Lols, like some air raid or something.
People really ran to their seats.
Hahahahaha.

Got back our report book.
After a few minuteds of discussion,
Nurul realised that some cards was still with her.
So Atq took it to do some "MAGIC".
Lols, she even forgot whether she should take the card,
or let the one who picked the card hold on to the card.
Until Ms Ratna said, 'Makcik .......pakau?'
:0 Lmao!
Played with straws till the end of 2pm.

Went to 7-11 Limbang first.
After that walked to bus stop and Erra gave Atq food.
All of us had questions pondering on our mind.
Especially Jayne, lols.

Reached Interchange and yadayadayada.
Hahah, asked for plastics so as to distribute the food.
Lols, can't do it in front of the mother lahh.

Then we went to our separate ways.
Nurul took 188 with Ami and me.
So was _____.
Throughout the whole journey, didn't talk much.
It's hard, seriously.
Ami had to whisper when she say "P_____". Lols.
Nurul did the looks to scare us, hahah, tak menjadi!
Ami warned me not to stop at my usual.
So I did not & hmmmmmm.

Alright, I'm done.
Tomorrow is a holiday.
Need to study for St John))):


I want to listen to 987!!!!
&David won Americal Idol :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be