1 more paper to go!
Tomorrow is Physics paper. Hahs.

Yesterday's dream was great but it will never come true.
Haizzz.

Today was really normal.
Maths Paper 2 was fine.
Only hope that there are no careless mistakes made
which is somehow impossible.
After Physics I.P, went to Limbang with Ami and Nurul.
Lols.

Then walked around Lot 1 with Ami.
She started dancing and I pretended not to know her.
"People will think that we're crazy.."

In the bus, talked about how we relieved stress.
She slaps and I hit my thighs.
I wonder who relieve stress by farting?
"I'm so stress..*broooot*..*broot*.."
Then imagine somebody rofl-ing in the bus.
Lols, gotta hurt.
&who is Chong Po? Hahahah.




Lalalala.
I just couldn't forget it.
Hmpf. How I wish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be