GOOD NEWS!
2 more papers to freedom and hell!
Yeah! We're getting freedom plus the results.
Gosh, hope I won't get disappointed anymore )):


BAD NEWS..
Chemistry paper was horrible!
To think that only 2 topics were tested?
Oh mannnn!

Biology was fine, just hope that I get it right.
I mean I worked hard. (ehem?)
I woke up at 10pm yesterday and only got back to sleep at 5am today.
Only started to revise at last minutes. Hahs.
Alright, I know I got that from Ayah.
As a prove, he only start studying for his Arab when his exam will be the next day.
See? Hahahah.
Alright, that's really lame of me and nobody cares.

School was as per normal today.
Most class were separated into 2 sections.
All because of the ants.
ItchyItchyScratchy!

Got back to class.
You know, most started freaking out and all.
Including me, going through the notes as fast as I could.
Started the paper at 7.55am with Biology and full confidence.
Ended the paper at 8.55am with Chemistry and no confidence.
Hahah.

After that, stayed at Macs with Ami, Fai and Jayne.
Atq, Jnh and Nisa joined after.
Ami and I started adoring this cute boy in his pram.
Pity, his mother left him to buy some food.
He was trying as hard to get out of the pram.

At 10am, went home.
Alright no. Went to Jelina's house.
She asked me to help her in Chemistry.
At first, I didn't understand the topic she wanted to study.
She was the one who teached me in the end.
I just helped her calculate those things and check it. Lols.

Zul, on the other hand, kept disturbing us.
We watched Happy Tree Friends and Human Tetris.
&then Zul started singing, pening oh pening.
Couldn't stop laughing with them.
Especially Zul's crap talk and asking me to support him instead of Jelina.

Went home around 2pm.
Did a few sums and fell asleep.
Now Mak is screaming at my ears to stop playing the computer.
Relieve stress can?

Anyway, server quite down.
Not enough time so I'll reply to your tags laterrr!
Hahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be