MYE IS FINALLY OVER!

Hahah. Celebrate it while you can.
Seriously, I hope I won't cry like the previous results.

&obviously the title of this blog was affliated to PHYSICS
since I was studying it yesterday.
What an inspiration? Lols.

Hmmm, after the paper, had a little discussion.
So the date is set and 13 May, Tuesday, it will be.
I can't wait to bake!
Hahah, won't it be fun baking with your class?
Serious.

Then passed Macs and I think Anisah and Jannah waved?
Hahah, sorry for not replying, I couldn't see you clearly.
Betul, tak bedek.

Ami bought red straws and taught me the heart straw.
Awww, so sweet that she gave the first one to me.
&got me addicted with it.
Lols.

Ate brunch at KFC with her.
Couldn't stop smiling, trying to control my laughter.
Waste makanan je budak tu eh, Ami?

Then we went to the library.
Did the hearts and started reminiscing about Drama Class.
Couldn't forget some,
such as Perry's "You go jump down." because he wanted to punish a student,
Wesley's "Teacher shorter than student!" when Basy(the teacher) punished him,
&of course, Sufyan's "Whatever!" in the drama presentation.
Plus the drama activities too. Hahah.

Then WAH saw us and started screaming and asked us to pack up.
What an adventure of a lifetime we had.
A mixture of eerie, fun and excitement.
Plus tiring too, got my heart beating fast.
Not for the faint-hearted!

That's it.
Later meeting cousins!
YAYYYY!





I miss your smile.
Wish I could see it again just like in the dream.








Friendster pleaseeee get better.
I wanna see it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be