Yay, WanYi helped me to visualize our attire.
&Will be going shopping with Ami and Fai on 4rd June.
Jazz members care to follow?
Hahah, at least we'll get more help in choosing.

Oh, and great news.
Hope it stays for a long time.
I just realized something yesterday.
&YAY me!
Lols.

Alright, now to a sad part.
Hakim's mother passed away yesterday.
It's almost unbelievable.
She was a great person.
I feel so sorry for Hakim and his brother.
They were so close.
I see them everywhere together.
&now she's gone.
Inalillahiwailaihirajiun
Rest in peace.


Another quite sad part,
there will be a theory home nursing test tomorrow!
Hope I can do it and will be able to re-test for practical.
I'm so not getting my certificate this year.

Finally, class outing will be on YF's birthday.
If it do take place.
I don't know, people seemed to be busy.
Especially bandies and dancers.
Not enough with CCA, CF is coming up.
Have to work triply hard this June.
Best of lucks to all performers.
Whatever you are performing to, do your best.
Jiayou!



I want to change blogskin.
I have no idea, somebody help?

&stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be