THE "SEVEN" QUIZ [by Mr. Choo]

Anything or anyone that makes you smile:
1. My dear lovely friends♥
2. My dear, dear, dear family♥
3. Blogging♥
4. Messages♥
5. My past posts♥
6. Other funny blogs♥
7. You, yes, the one reading♥

Seven things to do to win my heart:
1. Give me your smile(((:
2. Talk to me(:
3. Let me be your listening ear.
4. Be my listening ear.
5. Do care.
6. Make me laugh :D
7. Show me you're sincere((:

Seven things I believe in:
1. Dancing is the best thing!
2. Time will come when something extraordinary will happen.
******I'm skipping this part*******

Seven things I'm afraid of:
1. Hari Kiamat!
2. Dark, secluded places.
3. Total Silence.
4. Being alone.
5. Being hated.
6. Oral.
7. Parent Teacher Meetings.

Seven things I do everyday:
1. Fill my stomach.
2. Go to dreamland.
3. Communicate with humans.
4. Make somebody smile.
5. Quench my thirst.
6. Watch the television.
7. Visit the toilet!

Seven people selected to do this quiz:(Not choosing YuLiang's choice)
1. Jannah.
2. Rani.
3. Sufiana.
4. Athirah.
5. Ummairah.
6. Basyirah.
7. Syafiqah.

Anything you wish for:
1. Full internal happiness(:
2. Pass my ENGLISH!
3. To be in a place with all my besties :D
4. No more fights in the family :S
5. Push myself closer to Allah*
6. Lead a happy, loving life.
7. Someone♥







I'M DONE!

Alright, should be studying now
but I don't feel like studying.
It's so early in the morning, ermmm, not.
Anyways, I feel totally down.
I want to chat with Raniii!

Something random
but seriously, I miss chatting with her.
Lols.

Just made a blogskin for Cousin♥
I hope she'll like it.
Hmmms, feel like changing this blogskin too.
But I have no idea for a theme.
I don't think I want a green blog anymore,
but I still love green((:

Alright, random again.







Urghs! I couldn't even tag right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be