Why do we get hurt so much?

Something random.
I feel like crying.
It's that period when everybody's down.

I mean, I'm happy
but those people surrounding me are sad.
Am I supposed to feel how I am supposed to feel?
I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel.
Do you even get it?

Basically, today had a performance and talk.
Recess with the upper sec.
Such a moment of dismal.
I wouldn't want to talk about it.

Then slacked.
Got our results; I'm elated with mine.
Of course most were not.
Then things happened.

Dearrrr _____, don't be discouraged alright?
Pull yourself together and work harder for PPR and EOY.
Lots have been going on, you just have to be strong.
It's that time where things just come tumbling down.
You just have to stay as strong as you are now.
Or even stronger and believe in yourself.
Always remember Almighty Him and things will be fine again.


That is for 2 person in particular.
Plus those who are feeling moody because of your results.

After that, went for SJAB.
&home after 7-11.



I've forgotten to say this.
So here it is now.
Thank you for your advice.
Thank you for listening to all my sorrows.
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you so much that I couldn't thank you enough.
You are the greatest and the best.
I'm glad to have known somebody like you.
I would never want to lose you.


Alright, that was for the Papercliques♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Just got that name since we were all attached to our own paper clips
that time in class.
I ♥ them!
I ♥ 2C`08!


June will be the month.
I'm hoping we'll meet.
I just miss you so much.
I want to hear your life again.
I miss you babes and ♥♥♥♥♥ for NSNJR.


Urghs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be