History was surveying time.
"My teacher smiles ..."
Got the class laughing because it's hard to see MsFazlin smile.
Laughing is not counted, I think.

Then we watched the Sec3's inter-class games during P.E.
3G versus 3I.
Some things just made me laugh.
Like ....
&we played childhood games till we were asked to assemble at the Foyer.

Bus ride was such a bore.
We were all hungry and thanks to Fizah and Fai for the foods.
People sent songs and all.
Atq was so funny, she was so protective of her phone.
Lols.

We finally reached around one hour later.
Viewed a few gallery first.
The WAYANG gallery was great!
I meant the scary Malay movies.

Then we entered the Singapore Museum Gallery.
Uhuh. It was alright.
They weren't enough time so couldn't enjoy the trip that much.

Just there's this part where it was dark and I was leading.
Aishah was right behind me and we were like afraid to go in.
Reason was because it was DARK and EERIE!
We still went in anyway and so there were like walls and all.
Aishah and me crept beind one of the walls and scared Shaz.
Hahah. How cute.

Back to school.
DukDukDuk
Had lunch at Food Culture.
Quite boring because everyone was quiet except for Nurul.
She talks a lot.

Walked back to school.
Wondered where Shirin was because she separated from us.
Then slacked with Seniors.
After everyone came, we played soccer.
So tiring.
Played for one hour or so and end of game.
I scored two goals! Lols.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be