After midnight post
because of that weird dream I just had.
Yeah, I've just woke up. Lols.

So there's 2 scenes to this story and it
made the whole story. What the ___ am I talking?!

Hahah. Anyway, so here goes.
If you don't understand, ermm, it's a dream. Weird as usual.

We(FAMILY) were have this sort of a party in my parents' room.
I forgot what party was it but there were foods served.
I remembered that everyone was rushing for the sweet & sour fish.
While I kept myself away and stayed in the computer room.
After that, I went back to my parents' room to eat.
Only left with veges. So I didn't eat.

Then I saw Aniyah with KakSuria, sitting down.
Then I brought Aniyah to somewhere near, with Kak Suria.
Guess what? Somewhere near was actually a school.
Non of that I know of, probably HIHS.
Chatted with KakSuria about Aniyah and then they were gone.

Then I saw Shereen(KSS) and Sabrina.
We talked(?) or something and I saw ST running.
Suddenly, he was in tracks. =.=
After that, Rina came, and it was like,
she was attached with BEE although she's actually
attached with Hakim in real life.
Oh man, and Sabrina was going on saying, "Baby Daayah".
Then Rina gave that sad face or something and it ended there.

*******************************************************************

Alright, I may have been reading Syairah's blog too much.
I think but I don't know how the others came in the picture.
Hahahaha, random.

&I just feel like saying something now.
I forgot what was it :S


Suddenly people are being so secretive.
Suddenly people are doing things they aren't supposed to.
Suddenly people are feeling sorrowful.
Suddenly people are not themselves.
Suddenly people are faking their smiles.
Suddenly people are hiding their feelings.
Suddenly, I just don't know people.
Suddenly, I'm lost.


&&&that is PMS(:
Seriously, just need time to adapt to that.


Alright, time to sleep again.
2.27am in the morning!

I suck at home nursing!
I failed it, serve me right!
URGHS! I want re-test!
Next week still have theory test D:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be