I got this flu and worse,
my nose hurts when I touch it.
I don't know, some sort like having a pimple.

Ouch.

Today was total slack.
Congrats to Ami!
First we had Aesthetics talk.
So much drama at first.

Then we had recess.
Heard some things.
Oh my, oh kayyyy.

After recess, free periods.
Listened to the guitars.
Thing happened.
Hope she'll be fine.

DnT, went to the workshop.
Listened to some stories.
Then slack some more.
Why is everybody so sad suddenly?
Wanted to sleep but it was end of lesson )):
Hahahahah, cepat jalan makcik?

Last was free period again.
Heard from Farah that MrFoo showed our photos to seniors.
I don't care, nobody knows me anyway.
:DDD

After that, decided to follow JAA to Macs.
I was hungry.
Saw a few people today.
At Macs, we ate(duh!).
Yeah, then they came.
Hahahah, took 5 minutes in the toilet to do his hair.
Kalahkan perempuan.
There seemed to be no difference in the end.
Lols.

Then after that walked to YT with Atq and Jnh.
Such crap they talked about.
Lols, kept me laughing.
Atq disturbed this auntie. Jahat seh.
Jnh and me asked her to anyways.
Then these flies or something, flew around.
The retribution.

Took mrt with Atq.
Got one bangla checked her out seh.
Then I went home and saw Faizah on the way.

That's how I ended my day.
Tomorrow will be having St John History lesson.
Ahhhhs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art Of Letting

What Did I Want To Be